Free or £10, assorted dancewear and shoes

Meetmeatthebarre

Hi forum, 

Having just moved house, I've uncovered a bunch of dancewear that I don't have time to properly sell, and would love to go to a good home! Most of these I'm happy to give away (just pay postage please), a few others for the bargain price of £10 (+PP). Photos available - please PM :)

For free:

- Capezio black capri dance pants size M with slight V-shaped, shimmery waistband BNIB. 
- Bloch diamond knit pink warm-up shorts size child large BNWT. 
- Unknown, one size fits all maroon chiffon wraparound skirt, vgc.
- Unknown, one size fits all black chiffon wraparound skirt w/ grossgrain ribbon tie, barely worn
- Capezio small magenta/maroon pull-on skirt. Unusual -I've cut this from a hankerchief style to more SAB, except one side is mesh instead
- Capezio small pale mint pull-in skirt like the above
- Plume small black cotton short sleeve round neck leo
- Mirella medium hot pink meryl leo, kind of a halterneck/open back cut with pretty guipure lace around the neck
- Ballet Rosa small black matt lycra long-sleeved leo, worn once

& for £10 each + pp, 

- Capezio "Battleboot" high top dance sneakers in pink and black size 8M BNIB. (Roughly a UK size 6, maybe 7?)

- Capezio black practice tutu in size XS, 8 layers of stiff netting on pants BNWOT.  (Runs really small - too small for me - would guess a petite size 4 or teen)
- Grishko Nova pointe shoes in a 5XXXX M shank. Elastorib on but I've removed the normal elastics to reuse, box perfect, I've broken in the shank at the 3/4 but rest of the shank is almost as new (probably had 2 hours light wear at the barre)
- Grishko 2007 proflex in 4XX M shank BNIB (sent the wrong size and missed the return window)
- Merlet Cloe in an 18B. Elastorib and elastics on. Used for maybe 5 hours but as are polymer have tonnes more wear. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, kirstyflo said:

Are the capri pants still available please?

Yes they are!

I don't have a photo ready, but they're the 4039 on page 3 of the link here, showing front V and back: 

Now I have a bit more experience at the post office, postage should be between 96p and £2.69 depending on speed/tracking/proof of delivery as they should fit into the "large letter" band :) Please PM me with address details and I can post out early next week. 

2 hours ago, Lottylou said:

Hi,  is the practice tutu still available please?  

Yes it is :) I will send you some pictures in the morning but it's basically this model; only tried on to my thighs once before it clearly wouldn't fit despite the size chart. I've just noticed that it still has the tag as well so BNWT as a nice surprise! It's just been sitting in storage since: https://www.capezioeurope.com/practice-tutu 

(Though mine is definitely 8 layers - maybe they changed suppliers?!)

Edited by Meetmeatthebarre

40 minutes ago, Meetmeatthebarre said:

Yes it is :) I will send you some pictures in the morning but it's basically this model; only tried on to my thighs once before it clearly wouldn't fit despite the size chart. I've just noticed that it still has the tag as well so BNWT as a nice surprise! It's just been sitting in storage since: https://www.capezioeurope.com/practice-tutu 

(Though mine is definitely 8 layers - maybe they changed suppliers?!)

Fantastic, thank you.   

Only the following remain at £10 each + pp (which should be £4.85 first class signed for). 

- Capezio "Battleboot" high top dance sneakers in pink and black size 8M BNIB. (Roughly a UK size 6, maybe 7?)

- Grishko Nova pointe shoes in a 5XXXX M shank. Elastorib on but I've removed the normal elastics to reuse, box perfect, I've broken in the shank at the 3/4 but rest of the shank is almost as new (probably had 2 hours light wear at the barre)
- Grishko 2007 proflex in 4XX M shank BNIB (sent the wrong size and missed the return window)
- Merlet Cloe in an 18B. Elastorib and elastics on. Used for maybe 5 hours but as are polymer have tonnes more wear.

• 1 month later...