Ballet photographer in London

BallerinaMum13

On 16/01/2022 at 10:47, cotes du rhone ! said:

Not in London but worth the trip to Birmingham is Kate Frost 😊 Fabulous classical and creative photos at a very reasonable price. 

Hi do you mind me asking what sort of price range her creative shoots are? I've seen gorgeous pics from her but no idea what I would be getting myself in to! Hope it's not rude to ask but I can't see pricing anywhere! Thank you 😊

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ballet_dancer2020 said:

Hi do you mind me asking what sort of price range her creative shoots are? I've seen gorgeous pics from her but no idea what I would be getting myself in to! Hope it's not rude to ask but I can't see pricing anywhere! Thank you 😊

I would just message Kate and ask her for a quote as it all depends on what you want. She is very lovely 😊 

I found her very reasonably priced compared to another professional photographer we had used. And the quality and time and attention to detail was fabulous. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cotes du rhone ! said:

I would just message Kate and ask her for a quote as it all depends on what you want. She is very lovely 😊 

I found her very reasonably priced compared to another professional photographer we had used. And the quality and time and attention to detail was fabulous. 

Ok thank you 😊 

• 3 months later...

Just remembered this thread and thought I’d add that we ended up taking this year’s audition photos ourselves at home, as we are watching our ballet budget. We were short on time and did not do a perfect job… there was furniture in the background in two of the photos but we couldn’t change it. Dd ended up getting a yes from the summer intensives we applied to including WL. 

Anecdotal evidence that there is probably no need to stress too much about audition photos for associates (we took those photos ourselves too back in the day) and intensives. Hope this can help anyone who worries about not being able to arrange professional audition photos for their dancers.

Upper school audition photos are probably a different matter…

• Thanks 1