Elmhurst Young Dancers Uniform

1 hour ago, DancingGirlMama said:

Hi just wondering if anyone is selling an a Elmhurst Young Dancers Jacket? Age 7-8 or 9-10? Thanks in advance ☺️

I have the new tracksuit (jacket and trousers) 9-10 and a leotard 9-10 £25 plus postage. Would like to sell all together though. 

Edited by Ballet Dreams
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ballet Dreams said:

I have the new tracksuit (jacket and trousers) 9-10 and a leotard 9-10 £25 plus postage. Would like to sell all together though. 

Hi! Aww Thankyou for replying. Are you able to send some photos through? Is it the young dancers tracksuit? My daughter is really petite so I think the bottoms will drown her, happy to have a look though! X

2 minutes ago, DancingGirlMama said:

Hi! Aww Thankyou for replying. Are you able to send some photos through? Is it the young dancers tracksuit? My daughter is really petite so I think the bottoms will drown her, happy to have a look though! X

I have tried to add a picture and have no idea how to upload the file it is to big.  The trousers are tight now like leggings and the sizing is very small compared to the old tracksuits.  My daughter was 134cm when we brought them last sept and is petite.  If you go on the dancing boutique website you could have a look at what they look like.  Sorry I have really tried to send a pic.

On 04/07/2021 at 20:37, Ballet Dreams said:

I have tried to add a picture and have no idea how to upload the file it is to big.  The trousers are tight now like leggings and the sizing is very small compared to the old tracksuits.  My daughter was 134cm when we brought them last sept and is petite.  If you go on the dancing boutique website you could have a look at what they look like.  Sorry I have really tried to send a pic.

Thankyou so much for trying. I’ve had a good look and measured her up and we definitely need the 7-8. Thankyou so much anyway 💕

On 05/07/2021 at 21:01, DancingGirlMama said:

Thankyou so much for trying. I’ve had a good look and measured her up and we definitely need the 7-8. Thankyou so much anyway 💕

Hi there. I have a size 7-8 tracksuit if you’re still interested. Hardly worn due to Covid. PM me if you’re interested. 

• 1 month later...

I have the old style tracksuit (navy blue) that was bought to replace one that got lost. It has been worn for an hour in the car to Elmhurst and then the original one turned up! It is age 7-8, I have two age 7-8 royal blue leotards and a 8-10 one. I also have the black jazz shorts in age 5-6 and 7-8 if anyone is interested 

• 3 weeks later...