Venue of Manchester RBS MId associate classes.

Balletgirlsplease

My daughters both go to Centre Pointe and there are a couple of dancers who live in Sheffield and come about 4 times a week so I assume the journey is not too bad. It is situated right on the motorway network at the end of the M67. As MA places are so limited anyway (often only a couple being successful out of each JA class) why not see what happens. The classes are not every week but are on Saturday mornings.

Edited by Balletmumfor2

Postcode is M34 3SG. It might come up as being in a restricted area as it is on a trading estate. Any other questions just let me know as we are currently on our second journey with Manchester mids. Eldest is now in SA's at Birmingham which us where we travel to after morning so be warned it only gets worse!!!!

Hi i think the MA results come out after the white lodge final results I am sure someone on here will be able to clarify re speed of which results come out for mids. I do know that you can audition in one centre for JA's and tick the box to attend another centre.

Maybe best to email Royal Ballet admin office.

Good luck

Ax

The results for MA's do come out after Lower school results after what seemed like a very long wait, and if placed on the waiting list like my dd an even longer one as they keep that open until the October half-term of the new academic year.

I have just had a look in my files for the date of the letter, date as postmark and I throw all the envelopes away,typical!

Sorry just to add to your dilema eloise_please I believe MA's are on saturdays and JA's are sundays.

Good Luck with the auditions.

This year they have given the new Year 7's their own classes for the first two months till they get settled in. The classes have therefore been fortnightly so far. After the half term the Year 7's join the 8's and Year 9's so will be most weekends up until Christmas. Let me know if you need any more information. Once you have been offered a place, RBS are very accommodating and it is possible to change your class location. We ask for my two to have auditions on the same day if possible as it necessitates having a day of work and they have accommodated this whenever possible.