Questions for people interested in dance

DancingtoDance

Questions for people interested in dance:

-If you have ever danced professionally, why did you have the desire to dance professionally, and (if former professional dancer) what was your second job?

-If you are a young person who is currently training in dance or has ever trained in dance (recreationally or vocationally), what career are you planning to pursue, and are your parent(s)/guardian(s) supportive of your (recreational or vocational) pursuit in dance and potential career choice?

-Do you have other areas of interest besides dance? If you are working and not a professional dancer, what is your occupation?

-If you left (recreational or vocational) dance training, why?

Edited by DancingtoDance

2 hours ago, Sim said:

Is this for an official survey that you are carrying out, DancingtoDance, or for some project or studying you are doing?  If so, could you please elucidate what it is.

Many thanks.

No, this is not for an official survey nor for any official project or any official academic study; I was just interested to understand how and why others became interested in dance, their backgrounds, other areas of interest they may have and whether or not they intend to pursue dance as a career.

Personally, though I once dreamed of pursuing dance professionally I am now planning to pursue another career field.

Edited by DancingtoDance