Sussex/Kent dance shops

Dancermum

Hi all. We are moving and will be near Tunbridge Wells from next year so looking for a new dance shop in the area. Has anyone experience with Dancing Boutique? Or any other recommnedations around this area?

Can I also ask how far other parents travel for a good dance shop? (Having a discussion with DH about this!!)

Thank you!

Sorry i can't help you with dance shops in your area.

I have to drive 45 mins to a park & ride, and then a bus, so about an hour plus to a dance shop, but I'd rather drive 1 hour 20 minutes to the really good dance shop! OR, if i am heading to see family ... 4 1/2 hrs drive to family, then 20 mins an excellent dance shop!    But i do live quite rurally, and do most dance shop shopping online! 

• Like 1

Dancing boutique is excellent and the ladies there are very experienced with pointe shoe fitting etc.. They supply a few vocational schools with their uniform, too. If they don't have what you want, they will order it in. (with the exception of Freeds!) 

• Like 1

Dancia international has a shop in Brighton if that's not too hard for you to get to. Can't really comment on their pointe shoe fitting as I have a dancing boy (and hence didn't really bother with physical shops as their boys range is generally extremely limited) but maybe other forum members have used them?

• Like 1