Private/small group coaching available

drdance

Hi everyone, I hope the mods don't mind me posting this but having had quite a few requests for private coaching/'physio' assessments etc I am doing two days of sessions in May half term, in Warwick. 

Sessions can be used to work on specific movements (eg pirouettes or leaps), to work on ballet technique, for strength & conditioning or for injury rehabilitation. I can also offer pre-audition assessments with some take-home help on how to work on weaknesses.

Sessions can be shared by up to 3 students but can only be booked by 1 person. Sessions are booked on a first-come, first-served basis but if the session you want is booked you can add your name to a waiting list. To book go to
https://goteamup.com/p/1110966-warwick-school-of-dance/
Select “private coaching sessions” or go to the calendar/schedule and select your preferred date.

• 3 weeks later...

Can 100000000000000000% recommend drdance. I'm just returning from a 2 hour private coaching session and it was incredible! She goes into so much detail with corrections, but with imagery that is fun and that you can understand. I've got a page full of corrections and physical exercises to help me with issues I really need and want to sort, but previously did not know how to. Honestly, one of the best, friendliest and most helpful teachers I have ever come across. I can't wait to come back again, hopefully, with a lot of hard work, my problem areas almost completely better! 

(Your muscles will work harder than you ever believed they could! But loved every minute.)

• Like 4

Thank you so much for your feedback! You were a pleasure to teach - I know you will work hard on all the exercises etc and I look forward to seeing how much you’ve improved! Make sure you take some “before” photos/videos so you can compare your progress over the next few weeks!