ENBS Audition Day Workshop

balletbean

Hi all, 

Hoping someone can help. Does anyone know the times for the workshop on the 23rd October? Can't find any details. 

Trying to work out day trip or overnight stay for an early start. 

Thank you

Edited by balletbean
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, atacrossroads said:

It's on their email attachment confirming their place on the course, 10am to 3:45pm with a Q&A at 3pm. Registration is at 9:30am

Thank you, trying to work out if we could get away with the Red Eye flight or have to book in for an overnight stay. :unsure: ££££ Eek

Ps I haven't heard back yet, just forward planning travel arrangements.

Edited by balletbean

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2017 at 13:46, Dancermum2003 said:

Hi can I just ask when you heard you had a place for this course? I've applied for my DD for January but would like to start making plans.

Sorry for the delay, one smashed laptop has resulted in time offline. 

The lady in charge at ENBS is very efficient but was on annual leave last week. I heard back via email within a couple of days after I posted the forms but then the date for the workshop was drawing quite close. 

DD really enjoyed the day, about 16 in each of the two classes. Split for ages and just a few boys. Q and A was a tad disappointing mainly as the people that could actually answer the questions weren't present, even though enough chairs had been set out. Parents asked about the academic side of the training, accommodation, funding and assessments. Very pleasant atmosphere and very friendly staff. 

Hope you hear from them soon if not already. No harm in dropping them a line if you haven't and want to arrange travel etc.