English national ballet school question

Ballet4ever

Hi everyone, I have a question regarding ENBS. I know ENBS offer scholarships prior to auditions  however I also know that they do assess students every year. If you are lucky enough to have been awarded a scholarship and teachers feel that you are not improving would they take that scholarship away after the assessment and do they offer the 3 full years at the school to everyone or are some not offered the final year like upper school? Many thanks 

Tring will remove funding if the dancer is not reaching the standard.  It's not common but it does happen. They may get moved sideways if they don't need funding.  I imagine any of the schools assess out if the dancer isn't reaching the correct standard 

13 hours ago, Harwel said:

Tring will remove funding if the dancer is not reaching the standard.  It's not common but it does happen. They may get moved sideways if they don't need funding.  I imagine any of the schools assess out if the dancer isn't reaching the correct standard 

Part of the issue ( and iirc why lower schools stopped or were stopped from assesing out at the end of y10) is the loss of that year in terms of 'normal' exams etc. Esp now ASes have been deemphasised / removed again.