Birmingham Royal Ballet - Coppelia - Summer 2017

11 hours ago, alison said:

Assuming those were the Loseleys, they're actually distinctly large.  ATG also provide the smaller Beechdean ones for £3 (assuming they haven't gone up), but you have to hunt for them (Dress Circle in Wimbledon, if anyone's interested - just thought I'd save anyone else having to go all round the theatre :) ).  At Wimbledon I've pointed out several times that I am *not* going to pay more for an ice cream in a theatre than I can pay to eat one in Pizza Express across the road :)

Again, experience at Wimbledon, but I didn't think the fruit juices were unreasonable.  I'm assuming the prices are more or less the same nationwide.

Matter of time, certainly, especially given his acting abilities.  But I imagine he'll start off dancing Gentlemen of one sort or another this time around.

He is listed to dance the Prince in Nutcracker a couple of times

• Like 1

On 01/07/2017 at 23:13, cavycapers said:

Just on way home from the evening performance.  Who was the lead call to arms dancer?  He was stunning!

That's what I remember thinking when I saw Bracewell perform this role at the Lowry in 2015. Thanks all for the descriptions of the Bristol BRB Coppelia perfomances, I have to say I feel quite envious of those that saw this final Sat eve performance with Gittens, Singleton and Bracewell especially since it was WB's last BRB performance. Nevertheless I'm delighted with the two performances I did see and I don't think I could ever tire of this Coppelia. 

Edited by northstar
  • Like 4