Tring Kick Start question

Boys_can_dance

Hello- another question regarding Kick Start: my son attended the first 'trial ' session for this in September. Since then, no further contact, but now the next session is on as another trial session. Is this how it normally works, book session by session? I was sort of expecting a taster, and then a full year commitment? Anybody know anything?

Hi Boys can dance. My DS has been attending kick start programme for a couple of years. We always paid for a whole year but there was also an option to pay for a single session only.

I didn't think my DD needed to attend tester session this year so I contacted David Rhys and asked how we should pay. It resulted in a message send to all old students that we are all to apply for tester session so they can work out the groups etc. Maybe the current tester session available online is for any new interested students? We might still receive an email in a few weeks time. Mr Rhys tends to send one no long before next session. But even better is to contact him (his email is on kick start webpage) and ask. I did that in August so don't won't to be a "difficult" parent emailing again but maybe you could email him and then share the news on the forum? (How cheeky of me ;-) ).

We've already had a taster/ assessment session on 18.9.

I've tried to contact David Rhys, but he is not answering at all. Which I also find strange. It said on the website that they would release the rest of the sessions once they were happy that the commitment/ concentration etc was good, but as I've said- no yes, no no, no response to emails-just another trial session released on the website for 6.11. , without contact saying look on website. Why???

Oh that is strange. Each time I've contact him in the past I did get a reply sooner or later. I think I'll give it a couple more weeks until I contact him but I'll be grateful if you could let me know when you get a reply. Hopefully the lessons will continue as planned - my DS loves it.