Casting Call for Amateur Dancers

Michelle_Richer

This is a result of a mail drop from Sonya at Brightonballetschool

“We are looking for amateur dancers from beginners through to advanced level in ballet, tap and contemporary, particularly male dancers, to take place in a show that we are planning to hold on 24th July 2016 in Brighton's Old Market Theatre, Sussex. We will be doing variations from Swan Lake, La Fille as well as several contemporary dance and tap numbers. If you are interested in joining us please get in touch 07595303180 www.brightonballetschool.co.uk email brightonballetschool@mac.com”

Hi Michelle well you're ahead of the game! I attend the Brighton Ballet school ( grade 6/7) class and knew we were doing a show in July for an anniversary .....I thought Sonya said 20th but not sure....anyway we have started on a few things in my Friday class and other classes on other days etc ....but had absolutely no idea Sonya was advertising for participants outside of Brighton and the school itself.

When I see her on Friday I will ask her exactly what she is looking for etc I may be able to do some recruiting for her!!!