Major Excitement New Easter School!!

SwaybackSapphire

Olivia Pickford of OPES International Ballet has announced the below. We are so excited about this and DD cannot wait, we already have reserved a place. Samira Saidi, Fiona Brockway, Alain Dubriel and Errol Pickford on the faculty with Sarah Lamb as Patron!

NEW EASTER SCHOOL

I wanted to put this post up once the website was done but since the Autumn leaves are disappearing I need to be swift. It is with huge delight ( and a few nerves) thst I announce I am starting a very new Annual Easter Course called Malvern Ballet Seminars (MBS). It is residential in the beautiful school Malvern St James in Worcestershire. We have the amazing faculty of Samira Saidi ( Director of English National Ballet School) Fiona Brockway( Royal Ballet/ Hammond

Alain Dubriel ( Former Principal BRB/ BRB Ballet Master) and this wonderful man called Errol Pickford ( Former Principal of Royal/Graduate teacher at Elmhurst )

I am also delighted to announce Sarah Lamb, Principal of the Royal Ballet will be Patron for MBS. Utterly honoured and has made me incredibly light headed.

WEBSITE COMING SOON

Dates are 29th March- 1st April 2016

Price- Not too bad!

Enquires - malvernballetseminars@gmail.com

OPES still happening in the Summer as couldn't imagine life without it but MBS is a personal new venture for Easter time only.

• Like 1