Dance Europe Critic's awards October Issue 2015

The October issue of Dance Europe has arrived, and inside are all of the critic's awards. I have bought an online copy too..

I am not sure how much of it I can share due to copyrights. However if anyone has any requests for mentions I will be happy to share.

My personal highlight was Anna Karenina a full length ballet made for Viktorina Kapitonova in Zürich was chosen for one of the outstanding female performance awards and one of the best premieres, as chosen by Jessica Teague of Amsterdam.

link to buy online here : http://www.danceeurope.net/store

Interetsed to know which you agree or disagree with. There are a few things in some 'best of' and 'most disappointing' notable Ratmansky's Sleeping Beauty splitting some critics.

For Ms McNulty from whom I have learned a lot about Northern Ballet and BRB...and other people here of course:

Mike Dixon chooses:

David Nixon - Northern Ballet - Director of the Year

Martha Leebolt - Northern Ballet - Cathy in Wuthering Heights - Outstanding performance by a Female Dancer

Tobias Batley - Northern Ballet - Dracula/Heathcliff - Outstanding performance by a Male Dancer

Kevin Poeung - Northern Ballet - Ranfield in Dracula - Outstanding performance by a Male Dancer

David Bintly's The King Dances BRB - Best premiere 

• Like 1