ENB Adult Ballet Intensive: Le Corsaire (28 June 2015)

Michelle_Richer

English National Ballet

Markova House, 39 Jay Mews, London SW7 2ES

28 Jun 2015

10:00 – 16:00

Member: £40 / Non-Member: £50

Ballet Intensives provide the opportunity for adult dancers to hone their dance skills in an inspiring day of dance workshops. Warming up with a BalletFit session, followed by a ballet class focusing on the core technical elements of flexibility, strength and alignment, the day builds towards learning extracts from the swashbuckling production, Le Corsaire. The day ends with an informal sharing, friends and families and invited to watch

To Book follow link : http://www.ballet.org.uk/whats-on/ballet-intensive-le-corsaire

I've just booked it.

What a shame .......an LAB ...ONE day one .....been hoping for this for ages ....but the date will be no good for me because don't we have a big ALL DAY rehearsal the next day (29th) for the show.

Incidentally do you know where this will be......as the ENB have an event on there that Sunday?

Hi Lin

I've made a big boo boo, both ENB and our LAB dress rehearsal are one the same day, Tom reminded me tonight. The 28th is the Sunday before the Gala on the 4th July. I will have to contact ENB to cancel this, as I'm not going to throw away the course fee, not this time.

Yes me too......would love to have done this.

They are so fantastically helpful at ENB.

I'm now a Friend and all their Friends Open days up till the summer had sold out by the time I joined.

I did express my disappointment but the lady there said as soon as the next lot are announced apply quickly etc etc

Anyway I had a call yesterday to say a place had become available in June and she had remembered I had wanted to go which I thought was really nice.