Adult ballet in london

CrystalBallet

Afternoon all. I've posted in another topic but I thought I was taking over so I thought I'd start my own!

We've just entered our second term of providing adult ballet classes and courses in London. We currently have the following available:

Elementary - Intermediate Ballet: Monday 19:30-21:00 at English National Ballet School taught by Laura Carter (Royal Ballet soloist) (£10)

Intermediate - Advanced Ballet: Wednesday 19:30-21:00 at English National Ballet School taught by Deirdre Chapman (ex Royal Ballet Soloist) (£10)

Ladies day: full day of ladies repertoire, solos, ballet class, preparation for pointe and pointe work at ISTD studios, Old Street. (taught by Royal Ballet dancers) (£67.50)

Dance weekend: two full days of ballet, contemporary, tap, jazz and stagecraft taught by Royal Ballet dancers held at ISTD studios or Laban centre in Greenwhich (£135)

Pas de Deux weekend: two full days studying pas de deux technique and a pas de deux from the classical repertoire. Taught by Henry St Clair (ex Royal Ballet & ENB) at ISTD studios or Laban centre. (£135)

please contact me for more info henry.stclair@crystalballet.com

Thanks!

Hi Tulip,

You are more than welcome to try one of the classes to see whether they suit you (level-wise). Then if you're keen on staying we ask for a terms classes to be booked. As we are all adults we understand that things come up so we allow a couple of classes to be unbooked and unpaid for. For example you might like the Monday class but you're doing something on two of the Mondays during term so you book and pay for 10 out of 12.

The weekend and daily courses are book able on an ad hoc basis.

Henry

• Like 1