No ballet until next week????

Just discovered that my ballet teacher has decided not to start back classes until next week! Really concerned because I have an audition on the 19th so that only gives me a week back into classes to get back to how I was before Christmas. I have stretched and things but there's not really room at home to practice class work. What I was wondering is if anyone knew of any free/open classes in South Wales that are of advanced standard or any programmes I could follow for the week at home say on YouTube or somewhere. Was really looking forward to class tomorrow as well:(

Bristol would be a bit far as my mum is working in the evenings and I'm not confident enough to drive that far on my own yet:( thank you for the suggestion though Jayne x

At the enbs audtion workshop the other day they said they were looking for dance confidence , presence , musicality and performance in the audition so perhaps if you cant work on technique etc in the next week you could work on this instead! You may of course have oodles of this already but just a thought!

Thank you chaperone, I will definitely bare that in mind:) I really wanted to go to the audition workshop but at 18 I was too old. It seems strange they allow you to audition at this age but not attend the audition workshop x