New Movement Collective (NMC) - Casting Traces - Tour 2014

I have just received an email from NMC about the tour of Casting Traces, which is a promenade performance.  Eryck Brahmania is listed as one of the performers, and anything with him in is worth watching.  I just wish they were performing somewhere I could get to!

"NMC would like to invite you to this years performances of our 2012 debut work, Casting Traces.  We are excited to be joined by a new team of talented performers including Niku Chaudhari (Sidi-Larbi Cherkaoui), Hannah Kidd (RADC) and Eryck Brahmania (Rambert).

Inspired by Paul Auster’s seminal novel ‘The New York Trilogy’, this cross-genre promenade performance invites the audience into a unique dance experience set within an architect designed paper labyrinth.

Dance, architecture, film and live music meet to create a world of illusion, mystery and shadow play, where nothing is what it seems.

We are delighted to announce performances taking place in a former parts factory in west London in July, at Brighton’s former flower market on Circus street in August and in the historic Guildhall in Winchester in October.

For more information and to book your tickets, please visit our website.

With best wishes

New Movement Collective"

22 - 24 July - 7.00pm + 9.00pm

3 Olaf Street
London
W11 4BE

28 August - 8.30pm
29 + 30 August - 6.45pm + 8.30pm *

Circus Street Market
Circus Street
Brighton
BN2 9QF

* Tickets must be purchased in advance
www.southeastdance.org.uk/performances

23 October - 7.30pm
24 October - 5.30pm + 7.30pm
25 October - 2.30pm + 7.30pm

The Guildhall
The Broadway
Winchester SO23 9GH
Please wear comfortable footwear and clothing.
For information about disabled access please contact gosia@newmovement.org.uk