Hammond Uniform Wanted

Tutusrus

Hello - I have most of the Hammond uniform and ballet uniform for sale - I have skirts, sweatshirts, blazer, scarf, ballet leotards, jazz shoes and tap shoes.  Please let me know what you need.  My dd is a very petite girl who was wearing age 11 sizes.

Regards.

Sharry

Hi Sharry01 - sounds promising. She has a MDS and am a little confused as to whether uniform is funded or we have to purchase. Nothing in the info from Hammond yet but threads on here say it can be claimed back. Tried to pm you but it's not working??? We will need everything really so please let me have an idea of how much you would want and the measurements/sizes. Thanks ever so much :)

Okay - I'll just check the sizes etc and will pm you.  Just check with regard to the MDS as I think this includes all uniform etc and you may need a receipt from a shop to claim this back.  Wouldn't want to jeopardise this for you but will message you later on this evening.

Regards

Hi Tutusrus! Congrats! Just to say school uniform isn't covered by MDS unless assessed financially below a certain threshold.

The dance wear allowance is generous although we almost ran out the first year as my DD seemed to go through tights like water. She's calmed down now and we haven't run out since even considering she needs more pointe shoes now.