Elmhurst associates

threeleftfeet

Hi, sorry, it's the time of year for associate questions...! I've tried emailing and leaving a message at elmhurst to find out the location and times of their associate classes for year 5 but I have had no response. I would like to know this information before my daughter applies so we can make the right choice of location on the application form.  I know it's tough to get in but want to know so we apply to the right venue! We're midway between Manchester and Birmingham so actual location and times might make all the difference to which venue. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

My dd did Plymouth which is just a ballet class !! I would choose Birmingham as they do a ballet, jazz and body conditioning class !! Worth the traveling ! Not 100% sure but on a Saturday I see the associates arriving at about 9 ! Some if them then go on to RBS JAs in Birmingham !

Hi my dd is in year 5 at Birmingham as a associate . The location is brilliant as it is just slightly outside city centre and their car park is pretty decent. She starts at 9.15 for ballet then she does exercise at 10.30 . They are a hour each . My dd doesn't do jazz but that is after exercise. Hope that helps a little. Any questions message me if you need to! She loves it there and started in year 4 she is going on the Easter course and she's very excited:)

Oo thank you! That's really helpful! I can't believe some girls are chosen to do RBS JAs and elmhurst, the lucky things!! Thats total commitment! That's really useful to know the current b-ham times grumpy, thank you. Does anyone know about Manchester...?