Upper School Results

A Proud Mum

Hello

Hope you are all well?

Has anyone had there results as yet For Upper Schools ?

Which Upper schools are people going to it would be very interesting to know as we audition

come Sept and dreading it!!!!

Edited by A Proud Mum
  • Like 1

The same for us....I am 'lurking' for all I am worth to find out information (I have none to give on the next level of training) but know a few other dancers going through it this year and our thoughts are with them and their families. :)

It is truly a stressful time and it seems to me that no matter how well you and your dancer prepare, or where they have been trained Voc school/home everything is thrown up in the air and all playing fields are (mostly) level again...

T

• 2 weeks later...

Good question - so let's keep this thread for people who would like to comment on where they or their offspring are going for upper school/sixth form ballet training, and perhaps also a note to go with it saying what type of training they've had up to now (at full-time vocational school, local dance school, associate programmes etc). Please be as detailed or as vague as you feel appropriate!

• Like 1

My DS is going to Elmhurst 6th form, he has had 2 years there so far. He'd only done YBS and one Easter course (Dance Forward) prior to that . Very delighted and very relieved. :D

Massive thanks to the mums on here who have been so full of good advice.

• Like 3