Dance East Academy Ipswich

Clara

DD got in and is ecstatic! She's very much looking forward to starting with the academy in September!

Well done Clara to you and your DD !!!!!

Best wishes for September, if she loves it as much as my DD, she will be a very happy girl! Which level is she in xx

Thank you for your comments! Jazzpaws, apparently we don't find out until mid-July when the tutors have met to discuss levelling. She will only be 11 in September so I would think level 1. At least I'm hoping so as we also found out last night she's been offered an associates place with Chantry Dance Company once a month at Sadlers Wells theatre in London which is on a Sunday, so it would be an amazing opportunity for her to be able to do that even if it was only for a year or two until her academy training changes to a Sunday! X

• Like 2

Congratulations Clara! your dd sounds like a real dynamo and I'm sure she will enjoy both DanceEast and Chantry (looks interesting from web age).

My daughter has also been offered a place at DanceEast -it'll be for sundays though as she's 14 and already does a lot of dance.  Another girl from local danceschool has also been offered a place. It looks like a fantastic set of opportunities for them and it'll be interesting to see the full details when they arrive as it is a hefty financial commitment on top of normal ballet classes if not eligible for the funding.

• Like 3

Thank you celb and Tulte! She has had an exceptional few months bless her and is on top of the world at the moment!

A massive well done to your daughter too Tulte! I am a ballet teaching assistant at my old dance school and we have a couple of students who have been with the academy for 4 or 5 years and I have always been impressed with what fantastic opportunities have been available to them; so I’m sure they will all have an amazing time at the academy!

• Like 4