Press Release: Scottish Ballet Promotions

We are delighted to announce the following dancer’s promotions within Scottish Ballet:

Christopher Harrison - promoted to Principal.

Scottish born Christopher joined Scottish Ballet in 2005 and was promoted to Soloist in 2009. Most recently performing lead roles
of Drosselmeyer and the Nutcracker Prince in the company’s recent production of The Nutcracker, Christopher also represented ‘Scotland’ in the promotional images for Dance GB, the 2012 collaboration between Scottish Ballet, English National Ballet and National Dance Company Wales as part of the Cultural Olympiad.

Bethany Kingsely-Garner - promoted to Soloist from Artist.

Royal Ballet School graduate Bethany has been with the company since 2007 and most recently performed the role of Marie in the company’s 2012/13 winter production of The Nutcracker. Bethany can be seen as the Sylph in the promotional images for Scottish Ballet’s forthcoming production of Matthew Bourne’s Highland Fling, touring Scotland this spring.

Bethany said of the recent promotion:“I was completely overwhelmed when I found out; I think I was quiet for about 5 minutes before it hit me! I’m really excited about my future within the Company.”

Remi Andreoni and Victor Zarallo have both been promoted to Coryphée from Artist.

Remi joined the company in 2010 and most recently danced the role of the Nutcracker Prince in the company’s recent production
of The Nutcracker. Remi also features as ‘James’ in the promotional images for Scottish Ballet’s forthcoming production of Matthew Bourne’s Highland Fling, touring Scotland this spring. 

Victor has been with Scottish Ballet since 2008 and has danced roles including Alan in the company’s award-winning production of A Streetcar Named Desire. Victor can be seen in the promotional image for Scottish Ballet’s forthcoming autumn double bill of
The Rite of Spring & Elite Syncopations (Glasgow, September 2013)