Northern Ballet Leeds Summer Intensive?

mum5678

Just wondering if anybody has experience of Northern Ballet's summer intensive, either 2 week or 1 week and would be willing to share their throughts?

Or if anybody's DC is planning to attend this year? 

TIA! 

DD attended last year and had a lovely week. She really enjoyed working with the teachers and was given plenty corrections as the class was relatively small. It wasn’t the most challenging intensive she has attended and found, for example, Central to be more intense, but having only attended once, cannot say if this is always the case.

DD was intermediate level and there were a range of abilities in the class - some from vocational school and some doing weekly RAD classes.

Felt it was very reasonably priced and accommodation was cheaper in Leeds than in London. A good week of ballet and a bit of jazz too. Also nice to see the NB professionals training and rehearsing in the same building.

• Like 1

• Jan McNulty changed the title to Northern Ballet Leeds Summer Intensive?
6 minutes ago, london dancer said:

Thank you - we are looking at the Senior Intensive so it would be good to also hear any feedback on it if anyone has been in the past?

I assume you mean the Northern Ballet Academy in Leeds?  I've changed the title to reflect that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jan McNulty said:

I assume you mean the Northern Ballet Academy in Leeds?  I've changed the title to reflect that.

Hi Jan, 

It's with Northern Ballet Company (not NBS) 🙂

Thank you! 

• Thanks 1