Hi, does anyone have experience of the junior conservatoire at Guildford School of Acting? Specifically the musical theatre course? It looks great - an hour each of ballet, jazz, acting and singing every week, alongside current classes, for age 11+. My dd loves ballet but is keen to train in MT. Thank you. 

You might benefit from joining ‘notapushymum’ and follow along with the ‘training’ thread.  Much more focused on MT and acting.  I can’t help directly with junior classes but my son is on the BA MT in second year at GSA.  From our experience it is a wonderful place to study.  Fabulous for MT - widely accepted as one of the top 3 schools for MT training at degree level (alongside Arts Ed and Mountview). 

Whenever I have seen the junior students they appear to be having a wonderful time and of course they have the use of the fabulous facilities and get to see all the wonderful shows that are put on throughout the year from all the acting, MT and actor musician final year students.  Very inspiring place. 

• Thanks 1