1:1 ballet coaching

Chira

Hello

Am new to the forum. Have a boy Y10 vocational training. Needs help over the summer break with putting together his video for US auditions.

can anyone signpost us to a reasonably priced classical ballet teacher (with a studio) who could help him put this together. He doesn’t want me to film it and we do not have access to a studio. He does not want to ask a teacher at his school. 

cost is an issue, so is location. So 100 mile radius from Hampshire. 

Can be a man or woman, but really solid experience in teaching and ballet is key. 
many thanks

1 hour ago, Chira said:

Hello

Am new to the forum. Have a boy Y10 vocational training. Needs help over the summer break with putting together his video for US auditions.

can anyone signpost us to a reasonably priced classical ballet teacher (with a studio) who could help him put this together. He doesn’t want me to film it and we do not have access to a studio. He does not want to ask a teacher at his school. 

cost is an issue, so is location. So 100 mile radius from Hampshire. 

Can be a man or woman, but really solid experience in teaching and ballet is key. 
many thanks

I recommend Jose Martin Ex ENB

He teaches from a studio in Beaconsfield, but has also used Arts Educational studios. He knows exactly what Directors are looking for in a video construct and is so patient and professional and pays attention to every detail. He did a wonderful job for my daughter.

You will find his details under ‘Raw Talent’.

He also danced in San Francisco and Canada so knows that scene very well.

Edited by Ruby Foo
  • Like 1