Experience of GradPro?

mum5678

My DD did the summer school last year which she thoroughly enjoyed.  My younger DD and I went to watch the sharing at the end of the week and the standard of work was excellent.  I have nothing but praise for Julie and her team.  My DD is doing the competition this year and, so far, has enjoyed it.  Just waiting on the finals now in May.  But Julie has done wonders for her confidence and self-belief, which had taken quite a knock at her vocational school, since first meeting early last year.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dancefanatic said:

My DD did the summer school last year which she thoroughly enjoyed.  My younger DD and I went to watch the sharing at the end of the week and the standard of work was excellent.  I have nothing but praise for Julie and her team.  My DD is doing the competition this year and, so far, has enjoyed it.  Just waiting on the finals now in May.  But Julie has done wonders for her confidence and self-belief, which had taken quite a knock at her vocational school, since first meeting early last year.

Thank you, that's all really helpful.... and I'm really glad your daughter is getting such good support in building her confidence - long may that continue! Xx

• Like 1

12 hours ago, HgateMum said:

DD is part of the associate programme and they came highly recommended. Julie is excellent and I would rate them highly 

Thank you! 

• Like 1