Elite Ballet Project

dancermum678

I am looking at options for ballet associate programmes for my daughter and have come across the Elite Ballet Project in Kent.

For reference, she’s not RBS level but is a talented dancer and does need some extra training. 

It’s not one I had heard of before so wondered if anyone else had any experience there?

Many thanks in advance. 

Hi, my daughter was at the Elite Ballet Project for just over 2 years and I’d recommend it.  She did about a year in mids and another in seniors.  There were excellent guest ballet teachers from the top ballet schools and performing ballerinas.  The contemporary was very good too.  Because it’s on Sundays  a lot of the girls also did associate classes elsewhere (Royal, Central) on Saturdays.  My daughter found the ballet to be a good standard and enjoyed the classes. 

• Thanks 1

My daughter is an associate at Elite Ballet Project and loves it. Her ballet has come on so much since she started. The guest teachers have been great and the pianists are fantastic too. We are only about 25 minutes from the dance studio which is handy but I think others travel quite far for it. Would definitely recommend. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...