Yasmine Naghdi & Reece Clarke - Ballet Nights Photography - Forum Access

Dear BalletCo Forum,

For those not signed up to our exclusive access mailing list over here at Ballet Nights, I enclose a link to the full set of shots by Viktor Erik Emanuel taken last Friday:

PRINCIPALS OF THE ROYAL BALLET YASMINE NAGHDI & REECE CLARKE in ROMEO & JULIET

https://www.balletnights.com/exclusiveaccessphotography

More coming soon, including our behind the scenes feature on the pair making their debut in Spring Waters at Ballet Nights This February...!

--

Get your TICKETS

*15% off with the code OURSTORY

Be In The Know and Join Our Mailing List: Sign Up

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That's so kind Jamiel! Especially for those of us who are unable to attend in person (I do love me some well-done Spring Waters, but it has to be fast and death-defying) due to living in, say, Australia 😉

• Like 1

Behind the Scenes with our Ballet Nights 004 "Our Story Continues" Stars - Principals of The Royal Ballet Yasmine Naghdi & Reece Clarke

Witness Yasmine and Reece debut in the daring classical Pas De Deux "Spring Waters" alongside their headline performances of the iconic Romeo & Juliet Balcony Scene choreographed by Sir Kenneth MacMillan.

🎟️ Get Your Tickets now for 23rd & 24th February 2024 🎟️

www.BalletNights.com

• Like 2

Has Ballet Nights ever thought about Ballet Afternoons? For many of us who live outside of London, the costs of staying in London Hotels has become prohibative. I find it less expensive to fly to Amsterdam for their matinee performances. Have a think and see if an earlier showtime would work. 

Wishing you and the team continued success.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Lynne L said:

Has Ballet Nights ever thought about Ballet Afternoons? For many of us who live outside of London, the costs of staying in London Hotels has become prohibative. I find it less expensive to fly to Amsterdam for their matinee performances. Have a think and see if an earlier showtime would work. 

Wishing you and the team continued success.

Hi Lynne,

This is a fantastic piece of info and good to know.

We are considering an open dress rehearsal of a yet to be announced production in April, as well as an insight event working with The London Ballet Circle.

We are also considering opening up our behind the scenes sessions as we live stream alot of these anyway.

you can see the live IG feed of Reece and Yasmines shoot here: https://www.instagram.com/p/C3I_WTcI69J/

J

• Like 2