Dance Mat for pointe work (that can be used on carpet)

balletmummy24

Hello - if you go onto the Harlequin Dance floor website they have a section called "Home studio" where you can buy a good sized piece for home, I think they sell a travel bag etc although my daughter just uses a yoga strap. ย There are cheaper options that we used over covid when we had to basically cover the whole living room floor but I cant remember their names! you'll probably find them if you search... really useful investment actually for practice at home ..... sad to say ours is well travelled ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I have dance floor advertised that my DD used to use when practicing at home we can pass on...
ย 

Dance Floor for sale in original storage roll.ย 
Size approx 2x2m
Dance Floor Roll, 0.06in thick PVC Vinyl Dance Floor, Dark Grey Portable Dance Floor, Non-Slip Dance Flooring, Ballet Dance Floor for Jazz, Pop, Lyrical Style.

Pick up due to size (Central London, SE1) - 10mins drive from Covent Garden or London Bridge

Can submit photos if of interest

• Like 1

I'd recommend Solo Studio dance mats, hands down! We've been using it for a few months for my daughter to practice at home https://solo-studio.uk/collections/dance-mats and you can use it on carpet unlike other mats i've seen.

ย 

They come with a travel bag too so can roll up and store under the bed when my daughters not practicing.

ย 

Hope that helps :)

• Like 1

• Jan McNulty changed the title to Dance Mat for pointe work (that can be used on carpet)