Drop-in weekday evening classes around London King's Cross/St Pancras

lollylamb1

As everything is moving so fast in the dance world + following a negative experience before end of summer at what looked like a very suitable class, I would greatly appreciate if anyone had any good recommendations for drop-in evening dance classes (17:30-20:00) within walking distance from King's Cross/St Pancras (15 minutes max).

Interested in all styles of dance, as well as pilates, yoga, gyrokinesis etc + anything interesting for my friend + I, both adult dancers. Intermediate/Advanced level.

Thank you!

Also, try doing a search of this Forum to pick up other dancers' tips. If a quick Tube trip to Waterloo (straight down the Northern line from Euston) is not out of the question, have a look at Central Nights, the Central School of Ballet's adult/open programme. Some excellent teachers. Also a 3 stop trip on the Piccadilly line from Kings Cross to Covent Garden and Pineapple Studios for Christina Mittelmaier's and Hannah Frost's classes. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Kate_N said:

Have a look at the Open class programme at The Place. I've not done class there, but I'm sure others in this Forum have. And they have some wonderful teachers there, as well as gorgeous studios.

Thank you, yes I've taken classes here too, just always looking for something other than contemporary or ballet, but see they do Street Dance now too...will check it out

20 minutes ago, Kate_N said:

Also, try doing a search of this Forum to pick up other dancers' tips. If a quick Tube trip to Waterloo (straight down the Northern line from Euston) is not out of the question, have a look at Central Nights, the Central School of Ballet's adult/open programme. Some excellent teachers. Also a 3 stop trip on the Piccadilly line from Kings Cross to Covent Garden and Pineapple Studios for Christina Mittelmaier's and Hannah Frost's classes. 

Thank you, yes their old studio location would have been ideal, but Piccadilly Line in rush hour is a no no as I work two jobs, so need to stay in the area! Already take classes at Base Studios, just wondered what good quality dance is left in the King's Cross/Euston area, as there seems to be a lot of empty studio space, but not so much expertise anymore! Will check out Central Nights again to see what's on offer this term, thanks again.