young stars ballet intensive auditioning experience

Tess2002

Hi! I'm a new user her so I don't know if I categorised this correctly - apologies if not. Earlier this month a user asked about summer intensives in Germany and I came upon it after searching on the web and someone recommended Young Stars Ballet Intensive that's in Berlin. I decided to look into it for my daughter (13 years old). I saw that they had impressive teachers like Ksenia Ovsjanick from the Berlin Opera. So we uploaded the necessary pictures and she was accepted! :) 

I had some questions about accommodation and the person I spoke to was very pleasant and helpful. (Btw they don't have accommodation but they gave me a list of nearby hotels.)

I thought the fee was a little high but calculated the overall cost per hour and it ended up being about 12 euro per hour which I thought was reasonable considering the teachers and location. So anyway, I just wanted to share our experience audition for this summer school with other searching members out there and say I am very satisfied (for now at least) and excited for the summer.