FOR SALE - YUMIKO LEOTARDS SIZE XS

Hello!  

With Summer intensives approaching I am selling a few of my daughters extensive Yumiko leotard collection – they are all size XS and she has outgrown them. Most have been hardly worn (I got a bit carried away!).  They retail from 70-100 euros depending on style.   Some I have had custom made.   Where possible I have named the leotard style and colour so you can check on the Yumiko website as I’m not the best photographer! If you are interested in any of them please PM me!

1: Style Zoe – body is Putty ( a lovely super flattering grey), top white and edged in frozen which is a pale blue/green colour. Bust panel lined. I had this custom made. It has never been worn and comes with the bag.  £50.

2: Style Natasha – body sage green with an antique rose trim. Bust panel lined. Never worn, still with the tag in priced 75 euro. £45

3: Style Jaione – body is an aqua blue with a trim in sky.  Fully lined. Halter neck. Never worn.  £40

4: Style Kiki – body lilac with a lilac velvet trim.  Fully lined. Never worn £40.

5: Style Daria – body moontide, top is velvet lilac and trim is velvet silver.  Fully lined. Worn maybe once! £40

6: Style Lena – body black. Bust lined.  A favourite! Worn many times and loved (should have learnt my lesson and stuck to black!) £30

If you are interested I can send photos as for some reason I can attach them here..... 

Smoke free, pet free house!

Hope someone gets some enjoyment out of them!

PS Postage £3

• 7 months later...
On 30/03/2023 at 16:28, batmanballetshoes said:

Hello!  

With Summer intensives approaching I am selling a few of my daughters extensive Yumiko leotard collection – they are all size XS and she has outgrown them. Most have been hardly worn (I got a bit carried away!).  They retail from 70-100 euros depending on style.   Some I have had custom made.   Where possible I have named the leotard style and colour so you can check on the Yumiko website as I’m not the best photographer! If you are interested in any of them please PM me!

1: Style Zoe – body is Putty ( a lovely super flattering grey), top white and edged in frozen which is a pale blue/green colour. Bust panel lined. I had this custom made. It has never been worn and comes with the bag.  £50.

2: Style Natasha – body sage green with an antique rose trim. Bust panel lined. Never worn, still with the tag in priced 75 euro. £45

3: Style Jaione – body is an aqua blue with a trim in sky.  Fully lined. Halter neck. Never worn.  £40

4: Style Kiki – body lilac with a lilac velvet trim.  Fully lined. Never worn £40.

5: Style Daria – body moontide, top is velvet lilac and trim is velvet silver.  Fully lined. Worn maybe once! £40

6: Style Lena – body black. Bust lined.  A favourite! Worn many times and loved (should have learnt my lesson and stuck to black!) £30

If you are interested I can send photos as for some reason I can attach them here..... 

Smoke free, pet free house!

Hope someone gets some enjoyment out of them!

PS Postage £3

Hi is the Natasha still available please? 

• 3 weeks later...