Lift from Yorkshire to Twickenham - can anyone help? 02.04.23

Lauraelbailey

Hello, (please delete if not allowed?)
My daughter has National Youth Ballet finals on Sunday 2nd April 10:30am at Ballet Rambert School. There is a train strike on 1st April and the first train out of Leeds isn't until 8:20am (arriving at Kings Cross at 10:37am which is too late).
Is there anyone in the North who is traveling down the same day that could give us a lift please? Happy to pay half the petrol costs 🙂
Thanks in advance xx

On 03/03/2023 at 16:19, JayJay said:

Hi  Got the same problem coming from Dorset.. I wonder if we could see if they can change the start time as I am sure it will affect other people too.. xx

Have you emailed them? If more people email, I think they are more likely to make the start time a bit later that day xx

There was an audition clash between NYB and something a few years back (can’t recall what just that DC’s friend said a number of other DCs had to decide which to attend) and they were unable to change the audition.  Hope you get this resolved.  DC loved NYB although I see the format has changed and no gala at Sadler’s Wells.

12 hours ago, Lauraelbailey said:

Please ask them too. I am hoping if a few of us ask, they may be able to change the time?

I am about to cancel 2nd at 4.30 as we can’t get there at all that day. I’m not sure if they have them organised into sets/ages but perhaps they would let you swap.