WrapsnBows

Morning I’ve not been on here for about two years as my DS lost his way in dance what with covid etc tough time at high school, he was in 3 associates pre covid and has dropped out of them all now and one of his main issues is with ‘normal’ associates there seems to be NO boys work!!! And all 3 associates he ended up being the only boy left at 12!!!  He’s the only boy of his level at his dance school as well now at 14. He loves his boys days at the Hammond and Tring and his Main Stream school has been running a dance club for years 7-9 and my DS has helped push dance to the fact they've included it onto this years GCSE’s, to late for my DS as he’s year 10 now so I’ve spoken to a few teachers in the north west and I know one who is keen to start an boys only associates in the north west as they know the Tring one is popular, so is there any boys out there who would be interested in joining an all male associates in the north west???

The faculty will be industry and vocational teachers, within an hour of Staffordshire, Manchester, Liverpool, north wales.   

please pass on your thoughts as we need all the support for our boys both physically and mentally 

• Like 1