Wanted: 2 x RB Sleeping Beauty 16th January

My niece, having had to change her plans once already when the latest batch of rail strikes were announced, is now making a brief trip down to London, and expressed an interest in going to a ballet while she was down here.  Unfortunately, the only thing which fits her schedule is the first night of Sleeping Beauty, which is virtually sold out.  So, if anyone turns out to have a couple of lowish-priced tickets going spare (she's already rejected the "nosebleed" £34 rear amphi tickets), or spots some returns on the website, please let me know.  They'd need to be below £50, and have a decent view of the stage, since it'll be her first, and maybe only, trip to the ROH.  I don't think we'd mind standing, or the Balcony row C loose tall seats (no idea how much those are!) - side front amphi might be ideal, although I do have a legroom problem with some of those seats, as I do with the front row of the Upper Slips.

If anyone can help, please send me a PM (or text me if you have my number).  Thanks very much in anticipation!