Online ballet classes from Prague

Irmgard

As I can’t see any other mention of this on the forum, I am letting everyone know that Daria Klimentova is giving four online ballet classes, 8-11 August (11.30am-1pm UK time), from her summer school in Prague next month (intermediate and advanced level standard).  There is a charge of £25 per class. These are excellent for those who cannot attend a summer school in person or for those of us who just want some summer exercise!  I did them last year and noted that Daria gives individual attention and corrections to everyone who has their cameras on.  As one would expect from this international ballerina and teacher at the Royal Ballet School (upper school), the exercises are beautiful (and fun!) and the corrections are extremely thoughtful. The address is  masterclassesinprague on Instagram or  .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Irmgard said:

As I can’t see any other mention of this on the forum, I am letting everyone know that Daria Klimentova is giving four online ballet classes, 8-11 August (11.30am-1pm UK time), from her summer school in Prague next month (intermediate and advanced level standard).  There is a charge of £25 per class. These are excellent for those who cannot attend a summer school in person or for those of us who just want some summer exercise!  I did them last year and noted that Daria gives individual attention and corrections to everyone who has their cameras on.  As one would expect from this international ballerina and teacher at the Royal Ballet School (upper school), the exercises are beautiful (and fun!) and the corrections are extremely thoughtful. The address is  masterclassesinprague on Instagram or  .

That’s great to know. Does she do the classes whilst the in-person students are there or are they done separately? I did look at this but was worried it was going to be more of a “follow-along” class.

1 hour ago, Neverdancedjustamum said:

That’s great to know. Does she do the classes whilst the in-person students are there or are they done separately? I did look at this but was worried it was going to be more of a “follow-along” class.

No, this is separate from the in-person classes so that she concentrates solely on the online participants. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The Masterclasses themselves are Advanced level plus being suitable even for a trainee in a ballet company.  All the students I have sent in the past have been advanced older teenagers.  As you write Intermediate level, does that mean that these classes are different from the regular course?  Would they really be suitable for younger students at Intermediate level?

• Like 1