Royal Ballet JA London location

Ruby22

Hello there, first post, please excuse me not knowing but DS has been accepted to the London JA programme from September which is amazing news, we are so proud! Now I’m just trying to work out logistics to get him there and wondered whether classes are in Covent Garden or Richmond? Does anyone know from previous years? Thank you so much in advance! Xx

1 minute ago, Ruby22 said:

Hello there, first post, please excuse me not knowing but DS has been accepted to the London JA programme from September which is amazing news, we are so proud! Now I’m just trying to work out logistics to get him there and wondered whether classes are in Covent Garden or Richmond? Does anyone know from previous years? Thank you so much in advance! Xx

Congratulations !
They’re in Covent Garden at the royal ballet upper school

Edited by Mumof1

1 minute ago, Ruby22 said:

Hi Mumof1, thank you so much for your kind wishes and for the info! I was hoping that was the case, that’s really helpful. So excited for him, I’ve not stopped smiling all day ❤️

It’s definitely so wonderful for them to feel part of it. And Covent Garden is certainly not the worst location to have to wind away a Saturday. I’ve really enjoyed this last year and our trips there every sat. 

• Like 1