News: Phoenix Dance Theatre turns 40 in November

I received this via email.

I'm hoping to get to the gala at Leeds Playhouse on 3rd December.

I re1A8F8A2A-1E67-4A55-BFD0-D073EA206B44.thumb.jpeg.6f932c8fba214533cf0abee07d619805.jpeg

eb94bd3b-b24d-1e74-78d1-0f80b952abab.jpg
This November we turn 40!

In honour and celebration of this important moment, we’re working on a book of photography featuring Phoenix Dance Theatre’s artistic progression and journey over the years. The book will contain production photos, rehearsal images, studio images and other behind the scenes material from over the past four decades. We want to mark this milestone and provide our audiences, supporters and followers with a memento of this important moment in our history.

If you have any images that you would like to put forward for consideration for this photobook, please fill in the form below.

Send us your images

139506d5-3a13-2a2d-66cc-daace1eb340c.jpg
Book now for our Celebration Gala at Leeds Playhouse

Tickets are now on sale for our 40th Birthday Celebration Gala on Friday 3 December at Leeds Playhouse The evening will feature short new works and company repertoire as well as the premiere of a new work, choreographed by the company founder David Hamilton MBE and Artistic Director Dane Hurst. There will also be a host of exciting guest performances from award winning companies across the UK!
Book now

Facebook
Twitter
Website
Instagram