Online Private Ballet Lessons

ballerinatr

🩰 ***CALLING ALL BALLERINAS IN TRAINING (ALL LEVELS)***

After a successful few months of privately tutoring a couple of students I have decided to offer private lessons (online for now of course) to whoever may be interested. I am a 2019 graduate (BA Hons) of Central School of Ballet. After graduating I decided to move my focus to teaching - for ballet, this includes both private one-on-one and classroom sessions, and in September I will also be starting my post graduate qualification in Primary Education. I have trained in a number of styles including; R.A.D, IDTA and the Vaganova method. I also have an enhanced DBS check.

From beginner to advanced vocational students, classes are catered to a dancer’s specific ability & needs, whether that’s strength training, confidence building, audition preparation or just a bit of fun! 

Having experienced the constant highs and lows of the ballet world so recently myself, I understand the importance of using positive methods when teaching and this is something I aim to instil into every lesson I teach. (Be prepared to Pirouette and Plié to some Disney ballet classics!) 💫

Below is some feedback from one of my students who’s just accepted a place at vocational ballet school, starting September 2020 -

“Tess choreographs exercises that are exciting, innovative, fun and challenging. She finds your capabilities and helps you build on both strengths and weaknesses. Her lessons have helped me grow as a dancer and I feel far more prepared for life at vocational ballet school. My confidence levels have increased as a result of her positivity and encouraging approach. I look forward to every lesson “

If this is something you, or someone you know, may be interested in, please feel free to message me directly on the forum or email me at tessaraby2@gmail.com for more information... Thank you! 

yuBlUxrPSYW5tT0YsV5C4w.jpg

Hello ballerinatr and welcome to the Forum!  I've moved your post to the more appropriate "Doing Dance" Forum.

In line with the Acceptable Use Policy on commerce could I please ask you to add a signature to your profile.

"Commerce There is no bar to people representing commercial ventures from signing up to BalletcoForum with a view to spreading information about their wares or offering relevant services.

That said, we are not an advertising hoarding and repeated postings of the same or similar information will not be tolerated, nor frivolous posts which merely seem designed to get the company name ‘up there’. Nor will we allow vendors to use BalletcoForum as their shopfront: if you have a selling business you should use your own website for trade and market testing, not this one.

Members who have commercial interests must indicate that by adding a Signature line to their postings, stating the name and type of their business and giving their website and/or business email address for enquiries. Signatures are best displayed as text but smallgraphic logos are permissible. (Set up a Signature via Account Settings in the dropdown menu under your name.) If members wish to contact businesses, associate schemes or other commercial enterprises this should be done via the vendor’s website or email, not by starting threads on the forum. Sending promotional ‘mailshot’ messages to other users is not allowed."

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

***CALLING ALL BALLERINAS IN TRAINING (ALL LEVELS)***

After over six months of successful online classes and with audition season coming up again I have decided to open up additional lesson slots throughout the summer for whoever may be interested. I am a 2019 graduate (BA Hons) of Central School of Ballet. After graduating I decided to move my focus to teaching - for ballet, this includes both private one-on-one and classroom sessions, and in September I will also be starting my post graduate qualification in Primary Education. I have trained in a number of styles including; R.A.D, IDTA and the Vaganova method. I also have an enhanced DBS check.

From beginner to advanced vocational students, classes are catered to a dancer’s specific ability & needs, whether that’s strength training, confidence building, audition preparation/audition video help or just a bit of fun! 

Having experienced the constant highs and lows of the ballet world so recently myself, I understand the importance of using positive methods when teaching and this is something I aim to instil into every lesson I teach. (Be prepared to Pirouette and Plié to some Disney ballet classics!) 💫

Below is some feedback from one of my students who’s just accepted a place at vocational ballet school, starting September 2020 -

“Tess choreographs exercises that are exciting, innovative, fun and challenging. She finds your capabilities and helps you build on both strengths and weaknesses. Her lessons have helped me grow as a dancer and I feel far more prepared for life at vocational ballet school. My confidence levels have increased as a result of her positivity and encouraging approach. I look forward to every lesson “

If this is something you, or someone you know, may be interested in, please feel free to message me directly on the forum or email me at tessaraby2@gmail.com for more information... Thank you! 

yuBlUxrPSYW5tT0YsV5C4w.jpg

fullsizeoutput_954.jpeg