THANKS FROM THE MODERATORS

Sim

Dear Members,

I am thrilled to inform you that forum membership has now passed the 6,000 mark.  This is quite an achievement, and I would like to welcome everyone who has signed up in the past year or so.  We very much hope that you will contribute to the forum with your comments, reviews and thoughts.

On another matter...I and the other moderators would like to thank all of you from the bottom of our hearts for keeping this forum lively and interesting during these surreal times.  Despite the fact that there is virtually no live ballet or dance happening anywhere in the world, thanks to the efforts of all of you who keep contributing your thoughts on past performances/dancers, links to same, funnies, educational posts, etc, there is still so much to read and enjoy here.   As always, we are very impressed with the level of support continuing on what has become a close-knit community on the Doing Dance area.  In these uncertain times, this support is more important than ever.

We as mods were a bit worried as to what would happen to the forum in the absence of any performances, but we needn't have been.  What wonderful members we have!   So a huge thanks to you all;  please keep it coming until such time that things get back to normal and we can all enjoy the live arts again.

In the meantime, we wish you and your families and friends well. 

With very best wishes,

Sim (on behalf of the moderators)

Chair, BalletcoForum Committee

• Like 6