International Ballet Masterclasses - any feedback?

Kate_N

My lovely local studio has just moved and expanded - it's a gorgeous 3 studio facility, and is attracting other dance organisations to work there (RAD Associates is moving there each month, which is exciting for the children!).

One of the things my teacher has now attracted is the organisation International Ballet Masterclasses. They're doing 2 weekends of ballet classes including one for 16+ dancers, which is me (by about 40+ years ...). Does anyone know what these classes are like? It's going to costs around £25 so I'd like to know what new things I might learn. Has anyone done any of these classes in the past? Were they worth it? My local teacher is wonderful - her basic beginner classes keep me tuned up so I can do intermediate/advanced levels elsewhere when I travel, so I don't want to pass up the opportunity, but I've also done some fairly ordinary classes with people who have wonderful reputations ...

I've decided that, in my 'Third Age' of ballet studies, I want to 'collect' teaching styles and new approaches to this wonderful art.