Making a music video

onlymusic

Hi everyone!

I am an italian musician and I have released some piano solo songs and an ep called "Dancing".  When I listen to one of these songs called "Sonatina" I image a classic ballerina dancing during the autumn, or making stretching exercises, dressing,  dancing in a school, in the street or near a tree...so everywhere or just smiling. My idea is to realize a musicvideo with more than one dancer also using amatorial videos. So I think a ballet community is the perfect place where sharing this project. As an independent musician for me is not easy to pay every dancer so I just can offer credits under the video or at the end of it.

My website as a musician is  www.onlymusicproject.com. You can watch my video about kyoto, the project was similar and the result in my opinion is amazing.

Let me know if in your opinion is something achievable or not.

Here is the song

Hello only music and welcome to the Forum!  I have moved your post to the more appropriate Doing Dance Forum.

As you seem to be looking for dancers this paragraph from our Acceptable Use Policy is relevant, even though it covers research:

"Contacting members for research We have a large constituency of dancers on the Forum so people may come here to find guinea pigs for their academic research. It is best that people seeking subjects should go through the dance schools so that bona fides can be checked, rather than soliciting help here.

Nonetheless, should you wish to post here, be aware that to take account of concerns about exploitation, particularly of children, we will remove postings unless it is made clear that it is over-18s who are being canvassed. If thinking of replying you should realise that we have no way of checking posters’ credentials and therefore advise caution before responding."

Could you please confirm that you are seeking input from adults over the age of 18?

• Like 1

I confirm that I am looking for over 18 years old dancers.  I would like a contribute of dancers all around the world, this is the reason why I have posted it in a forum. This is not a job (as I have written in the post), is a way to realize a project together with people.

Edited by onlymusic