Degas Leotard 9501 12A Aqua for sale

Glacier

• 1 year later...

It would be £28 same as one above. It is lovely. Obviously I can’t really say if it would fit! They are quite small. Sold some 12A before then bought 14A for my daughter and it wasn’t  massively bigger. Obviously if you buy it and it doesn’t fit you can sell it on. I can private message you and send you some pictures x

Edited by Dancer123

18 hours ago, Dancer123 said:

It would be £28 same as one above. It is lovely. Obviously I can’t really say if it would fit! They are quite small. Sold some 12A before then bought 14A for my daughter and it wasn’t  massively bigger. Obviously if you buy it and it doesn’t fit you can sell it on. I can private message you and send you some pictures x

Yes, I'd like to see some pictures, please. I'm concerned about the fit because this is a lot of money to be investing into a leotard. It's very much a splurge item and a bit outside my financial means. I would be extremely uncomfortable buying something that I have no use for, even if I could sell it eventually. If you know your daughter's height around the time she wore this, that would be a good start. That being said, yes, I'd like to see some pictures.