REGIONAL YOUTH BALLET - HALIFAX AUDITIONS

Regional Youth Ballet

Final auditions for the last few places to perform with Regional Youth Ballet in 'Les Sylphides and other Classics'  We are looking for students ages 7yrs (must turn 8 in 2018) up to 18.   We are looking for all standards to join the company for 3 performances at the Victoria Theatre, Halifax.   Rehearsals are throughout May excluding Bank Holiday.  A schedule of rehearsal dates is available on request.

Please contact the office on 07725 608040 or email angela.evington@regionalyouthballet.com for further details or to answer any further questions.  There is a performance fee for this experience.

We still have several scholarships available including the Holly Price RAD Scholarship Award....this must be awarded to an RAD students taught by a registered RAD teacher.

• Like 1

This sounds interesting? I will email for details as we are away the week of the late May half term :(

Does any one else have experience of RYB? I've tried looking for a website but can't find anything?! If the audition is this weekend I need to know as she has her Royal lesson tomorrow morning too! 

Edited by sunrise81

Auditions are being held all next week at local dance schools....look at facebook page too....

We aim for small cast around 40-60.   Students get a chance to dance the main lead solos with repertoire from Royal Ballet and Scottish Ballet.   We have some wonderful ex-professionals teaching and coaching for us.  We work with the teachers to promote their school and principals and teachers are welcome at all rehearsals.   

• Like 1

On 27/04/2018 at 23:09, Regional Youth Ballet said:

Auditions are being held all next week at local dance schools....look at facebook page too....

We aim for small cast around 40-60.   Students get a chance to dance the main lead solos with repertoire from Royal Ballet and Scottish Ballet.   We have some wonderful ex-professionals teaching and coaching for us.  We work with the teachers to promote their school and principals and teachers are welcome at all rehearsals.   

I emailed last week but no response? 

• Like 1