Face paint advice - liquid latex

dancertaxi

Hi all. 

Odd one but - Dd has a new comp routine and teacher wants face lace down one side. So I ordered the official one. Its great - silicone type material that sticks to skin but Dd danced in it and it fell off. 

Wondered if anyone on here has used liquid latex face paint with a stencil Before? And if so did it work??

I really need something that I can apply over full face of make up that I can remove relatively quickly...  Open to suggestions.. 

I cannot help with the liquid face paint but just wanted to ask - with the official face lace - that fell off - did you add any extra adhesive or anything to help it stay in place? I know my DD has eyelash glue and I have seen comments that people use it to stop face lace peeling off. I know my DD uses it other than for just eyelashes but not sure exactly what for as she dances in the Caribbean (hot and humid)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 2dancersmum said:

I cannot help with the liquid face paint but just wanted to ask - with the official face lace - that fell off - did you add any extra adhesive or anything to help it stay in place? I know my DD has eyelash glue and I have seen comments that people use it to stop face lace peeling off. I know my DD uses it other than for just eyelashes but not sure exactly what for as she dances in the Caribbean (hot and humid)

No not tried eyelash glue but I ll give it a go thanks