Easter Intensive NEARLY SOLD OUT

Nicola Moriarty

Dear All

We are very please to announce that on the 11th/12th/13th April during the Easter break. We will be running a further 3 day ballet Intensive. With end of year shows looming, we will focus on Performance, Artistry and Musicality. Working with myself and other special guest leading West End professionals. We will learn how to draw a crowd into your performance, and send them to another world of dreams and emotions. 

We all dance for that one big performance, or that end of year show, to hear the crowd roar!

Course fee's £395 and Include 2/3 nights accommodation, all locally sourced organic meals and drinks and 3 full days of classes. We ONLY ever take 12 guests to allow for close specific personal training for each guest. Building lifelong friends, as well as improving technique, fitness, flexibility and stamina.

For more details please email me nicola@woodsidedanceretreat.com.

Thank you for your time.

Nic x

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hi All

We have just 2 places left on our EASTER 3 DAY BALLET INTENSIVE.

£395 all inclusive course, live in at Woodside Dance Retreat. 3 full days of class, relaxation and fun. We will be looking at Performance and Musicality in a bit more detail also for this important show term, and have a former professional West End performer Guest Teacher to assist and help you connect with the audience.

Don for get you will work with me for 3 days on the things which you struggle with, the areas which are nagging you, or your son or daughter! I am here to help, and any questions about anything Ballet are welcome.

Please message me on nicola@woodsidedanceretreat.com

Thanks for reading.

Nic xx

Hello Nicola,

you had started a separate thread about this Easter Course, but under our forum rules in the section about Commerce we do not permit multiple threads on the same subject.  Therefore I have merged the two threads. 

Kind regards,

Anna C

on behalf of Balletcoforum Moderators

• Like 1

Hi Guys

If you need a boost this Easter with your Ballet.

Just so you know we have only 2 places left for our Easter Intensive on the 11th.12th and 13th Easter. £395 live-in all food and drinks etc. 3 full days of classes.

Thanks

Nic x

Edited by Nicola Moriarty