Jump to content

The "pause" mark

Recommended Posts

Every now and then, I see a mark on the left side of my browser tab: two chunky vertical lines - it looks like the "pause" button marking on a video player, except that the spacing's wrong.  Has anyone worked out what it is yet?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...