CAT scheme Newcastle

HollyLou

Does anyone have any knowledge of the CAT scheme at Newcastle. Both my DD are auditioning this weekend, they attended a taster day and loved it. There'd limited information online though about hours required, class sizes etc.

Edited by Sarah2203

It is excellent my DD was there for 5 yrs and is currently at a vocational school, if I remember rightly when they start they do a ballet class once a week, contemporary class, and then a weekend day which consists of about 3 to 4 hours learning choreography for shows.

This may be less if the child is under 12 am sure you'll get this info on the day. Teachers are great ,lovely caring atmosphere.

• Like 1

Thank you. My youngest DD is only 11 so not sure on her chances this year. My eldest is 14 and I think this could be just what she needs. She's very lacking in self confidence and think having something new to try away from her dance school could help her. Neither have really did any contemporary work but absolutely loved the taster day. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I'd update. My youngest DD has a call back for this. She had a brilliant time with some fantastic feedback. My eldest wasn't as lucky but they said she did a great audition just unlucky her year group has very few places.