Magic of Ballet Magazines

star

My youngest dd is now enjoying big sisters magic of ballet magazines which I have kept safely for the last few years.!! However I only have numbers 2- 20. Does anyone have issue number 1 and then issues numbers 20- 60 which would then complete our set. We would be more than happy to pay for the magazines along with postage costs. Youngest dd is absolutely loving the magazines.. it's such a pity there is nothing similar available currently. Fingers crossed another ballet loving family has kept them also!

Star - we bought about the same number as you - at the time dd was only interested in the make-up and jewellery gifts that came with them!

I emailed them a while ago to ask if they were going to re-issue the series and they said they had no plans to.

Hi Taxi,

My littlest dd was delighted to find most of the freebies still attached to the magazine( my eldest dd liked to keep things pristine!!) .. needless to say they are not attached any longer!!

I telephoned the number given on their webpage and got through to the BATMAN helpline!!!

No help to a budding ballerina !!

Let's hope Just Ballet that other ballet families like you still have their copies lurking in the loft also.

I have issues 1 to 57 which are in varying states of repair as my daughter read and re-read them. The free gifts have been worn and the make-up used but it is still in the presentation box. There are some issues missing as at the time we were living in Australia and relying on my mum to send them each time. I live in the Lake district and am happy to pass them on if you are close or will post if you cover the postage. We would love to help a budding ballerina as our dreams have now turned to alternative careers and.....boys! Oh for those years over again......

Thank you to all the lovely ballet forum members who have offered the missing magazines.....my youngest dd is so excited to be getting more of these lovely magazines. We will of course keep them and in a few years I,m sure another budding ballerina will have the pleasure in reading them!!

• Like 2